Ftp Error - 550 Request rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp Error - 550 Request rejected

Try running the same ftp job from the AS/400 interactively. There are 2 files that get created when you do that. FTPIN & FTPOUT in QTEMP. If you display FTPOUT you should see what the WIN2000 box is having a problem with. You can also try to run the ftp manually from a command prompt on the AS/400 to see what's happening. Just log onto the Win2000 box with the same userid you're using in your batch job. Hope this helps...

Hi, I am having troubles transferring files from AS400(V4R5) to PC(Win2000). We got a new system(V4R5)5 month ago, and it is configured for FTP. Currently we are uploading and downloading files daily to other servers with no problems, but as soon as I try to transfer files to my PC(Win2000), I get this message ”550 Request rejected”. Looks like I connect to AS400 but there are no libraries/files listed. If I do Dir – I get the same message ”550 Request rejected”. I downloaded WSFTP (PC) software from www.wsftp.com and tried using this software instead of regular command prompt, but still get the same results. __________________________________________________ __________ When I am doing the same thing on our old system (V3R2) I have no problems. Is this authority problem ? (I am qseqofr) Please advise ……………………………. Thanks in advanced, Gary

Comment

Thanks. I got it to work. The problem was with Exit Program. Command WRKREGINF. Thanks Gary

Comment

Working...
      X