Client Access Express / NetServer Problem / CWBCO1003 / CWBC01047

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Access Express / NetServer Problem / CWBCO1003 / CWBC01047

Gary, Are you up to date with Service Packs? And which version of CAE are you running? Bill Gary Segal wrote: > I am having problems with Client Access Express listed below: > > 1. > when I run: > > C:>cwbping MySys > > I get: > > I - Verifying connection to system MySys... > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Central Client > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Network File > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Network Print > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Access > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Queues > > E - CWBCO1003 - Winsock error, function recv() returned 8405 > > E - CWBCO1047 - The AS/400 server application (Remote Command) > disconnected the connection > > E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Remote > Command, return 8405 > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Security > > I - Successfully connected to server application: Telnet > > W - CWBCO1015 - Connection verified to system MySys,but there were > warnings > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------ > > 2. > > The problem with Operations Navigator: > > a. When I click on Management Central I get this message: "Your > authority to Management Central on 'SysName' could not be confirmed. > See the Client Access History Log for details." No messages listed in > History Log for this problem. > > b. When I click on MySys Connections/Network/Servers/TCPIP(or Client > Access)I get this message: "Unable to retrieve AS/400 data." Also > sometimes I get this message: > "cwbunnav.exe has genereted errors and will be closed by Windows. You > need to restart the program." after this message Operations Navigator > closed by Windows. > History Log shows the following message: "CWBCO1003 Winsock error, > function rec() returned 8405" > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------ > > I tried everything I could think of, searched the web...... - Could > not find any solution how to fix it. > Any Ideas? > > Please Help. Thanks in advance > Gary

Hi. PC-Win2000 AS400-V4R5 AS400 runs great. *All TCP/host servers are running fine. I am having problems with Client Access Express listed below: 1. when I run: C:>cwbping MySys I get: I - Verifying connection to system MySys... I - Successfully connected to server application: Central Client I - Successfully connected to server application: Network File I - Successfully connected to server application: Network Print I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Access I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Queues E - CWBCO1003 - Winsock error, function recv() returned 8405 E - CWBCO1047 - The AS/400 server application (Remote Command) disconnected the connection E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Remote Command, return 8405 I - Successfully connected to server application: Security I - Successfully connected to server application: Telnet W - CWBCO1015 - Connection verified to system MySys,but there were warnings ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2. The problem with Operations Navigator: a. When I click on Management Central I get this message: "Your authority to Management Central on 'SysName' could not be confirmed. See the Client Access History Log for details." No messages listed in History Log for this problem. b. When I click on MySys Connections/Network/Servers/TCPIP(or Client Access)I get this message: "Unable to retrieve AS/400 data." Also sometimes I get this message: "cwbunnav.exe has genereted errors and will be closed by Windows. You need to restart the program." after this message Operations Navigator closed by Windows. History Log shows the following message: "CWBCO1003 Winsock error, function rec() returned 8405" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I tried everything I could think of, searched the web...... - Could not find any solution how to fix it. Any Ideas? Please Help. Thanks in advance Gary

Comment

I got it to work....... Thank you all here is how to fix it: 1. check if QUSER has *NOMAX for max allowed storage. 2. do is: DMPOBJ QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx ENDHOSTSVR *all WRKOBJ QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx DltObj QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx STRHOSTSVR *all Gary

Comment

I got it to work....... Thank you all here is how to fix it: 1. check if QUSER has *NOMAX for max allowed storage. 2. do is: DMPOBJ QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx ENDHOSTSVR *all WRKOBJ QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx DltObj QUSRSYS/QYSMSVRE *usridx STRHOSTSVR *all Gary

Comment

Working...
        X