Creating a File Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a File Share

Is there another PC with CA installed that you can try from there to see if it is a PC installation problem. Do you have a directory entry for the user you sign on with? I am at the same service pack level and mine is working fine. HTH Scott

Creating a File Share

I am running CA Express V5R1M0 with Service Pack S106804. I am trying to create a file share on the QDLS shared folder. After completing all the info on the file share window, I click OK and the window does not process. The OK button can be clicked over and over and no processing takes place. All other tabs and buttons (cancel, help) in the window work without a problem. What am I missing to be able to process the OK button? Thanks, Bob

Comment

Creating a File Share

Scott, Yea, I tried it on 2 different Windows 2000 machines and a Windows 98 machine all running the same version and service pack. I am signing on as qsecofr so the directory entry should be there. You are right that it seems to be a problem based on the pc install side but I can't be 100% sure about it. If your's is working ok that kind of rules out a PC side software problem. I wonder if there is an APAR or even a PTF for this? - Bob

Comment

Creating a File Share

Just because you are signing on as QSECOFR doesn't mean there is a directory entry, double-check with WRKDIRE. Scott Mildenberger

Comment

Working...
        X