Scripting in Extol Integrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scripting in Extol Integrator

Is there anyone out there using the Extol Integrator product, and has done some scripting in the nework setup part of Extol? We have the Extol Integrator product, and we are going to use it to create HIPAA EDI claims (837). The one part we haven't been able to do yet is to transmitt any data using the Extol product itself. To do that we need to write scripts. We called Extol support for some help, and they said that's not a "free" service that they offer. I would really like to hear what other companies have done. Have you paid Extol for scripting services? How much?

Scripting in Extol Integrator

Michael Soucy wrote: > Is there anyone out there using the Extol Integrator product, and has > done some scripting in the nework setup part of Extol? We have the > Extol Integrator product, and we are going to use it to create HIPAA > EDI claims (837). The one part we haven't been able to do yet is to > transmitt any data using the Extol product itself. To do that we need > to write scripts. We called Extol support for some help, and they > said that's not a "free" service that they offer. I would really like > to hear what other companies have done. Have you paid Extol for > scripting services? How much? Michael, Can't they supply a sample? I coulda sworn they said they have them when I went to their class. Bill

Comment

Working...
    X