Clear All

• FTP : Get file from pc to As400

Can you post the output log? joe

FTP : Get file from pc to As400

Here it is:
    Code

Comment

Just a thought, but is it possible that there is a blank line in your input script (between the GET and the QUIT)? Or some hidden character?

Comment

BIN NAMEFMT 1 you may not need the second one, but without the BIN for binary I think it's failing on the ASCII to EBCDIC conversion. Try adding BIN to your script and see if it makes any difference.

Comment

Yeah, there is a blank between the GET and the QUIT. But it was working before, even with that blank. Problem is the job looks for any error in the ouput log and ends if anything wrong happened. I.T. does not want to change the programs... But I think that getting rid of the blank line is the easiest way to go. I guess I'll need to insist a bit more if I can't correct this on my end.

Comment

Hi all, I'm facing something weird: I have that input script on the AS400 that logs on to a Microsoft server and gets a file. It was working great until we changed the AS400 (bought a new one). Now the ftp job give 'Error 500: command not understood' right after a message about truncated records (which we had before). The job ran fine previously. we checked every settings on the new AS400 and everything is the same. PTFs and all. Any hints, anyone? Thanks!

Comment

Got it guys! We access the development machine through a Firewall, while the production machine is accessed directly. The culprit was NetAgent. Thanks for your input!

Comment

Working...
              X