Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converting DBF to EXCEL and Sending to intranet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting DBF to EXCEL and Sending to intranet.

552: message size of 11275505 bytes exceeds site limit of 10240000 bytes. We have configure out AS/400 to send data to from as/400 to ms exchange server, I am converting database to excel and send as attachment. However when the size of data exceeds 10240000 bytes, the transmission failed. Is anybody here know how to fix this problem. Is there something that I can do to change the size of data for transmission. I nee some help here. Thanks, Tiki

What version of Excel are you using? Dave

Comment

tiki wrote: > 552: message size of 11275505 bytes exceeds site limit of 10240000 > bytes. > We have configure out AS/400 to send data to from as/400 to ms > exchange server, I am converting database to excel and send as > attachment. However when the size of data exceeds 10240000 bytes, the > transmission failed. Is anybody here know how to fix this problem. Is > there something that I can do to change the size of data for > transmission. I nee some help here. Tiki, You have a couple of options: 1) Zip the file before sending. 2) Use another method to send the file such as FTP. 3) Change the rules on Exchange to allow an attachment greater than 10 meg. Bill

Comment

Working...
      X