can not find network drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not find network drive

It appears you are on a very old (no longer supported) release of OS/400 if it is at V3R2M0. What version of client access is on your XP PC, and what version is on the Windows 2000 PC? Maybe you are not using IBM's client access program to connect to the AS/400?

our as400 is at v3r2m0 and so is our client access. I am using client access to connect to the as400 from my windows xp, which is working fine. It is when I try to map a drive to \as400nameqdls, that I get cannot find network drive message. Like I said It works fine with Windows nt and 2000 and 95. Just XP.

Comment

I am trying to map the as400 drive to my windows xp list. When I try the connection on a windows2000 operating system, it works just fine. We have a version 3 release 2 mod 0 as400. I type in the path of \myas400qdls and it says no network found. What is different in windows xp? Thanks

Comment

XP Service Pack 2 has some issues with QDLS. You can't delete a file on a Windows XP SP2 PC. It may have other issues with older versions of OS400.

Comment

Working...
        X