Copy table/database file between 2 LPAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy table/database file between 2 LPAR

Araman wrote: > Hi all > > Is there a possibility to copy database file (PF) from one LPAR to > another? I go error message saying RDB directory entry of the > destination/target LPAR is not in the source LPAR. I did add the > target RDB dir entry by ADDRDBDIRE of the target LPAR in the source > LPAR. Also ADDRDBDIRE of source LPAR in the target LPAR. Still got > the same error. > Am I doing something that is not possible? Somebody please show me > the light.. There is an "or" in the error message as well. Have you addressed it's suggested correction? Bill

Hi all Is there a possibility to copy database file (PF) from one LPAR to another? I go error message saying RDB directory entry of the destination/target LPAR is not in the source LPAR. I did add the target RDB dir entry by ADDRDBDIRE of the target LPAR in the source LPAR. Also ADDRDBDIRE of source LPAR in the target LPAR. Still got the same error. Am I doing something that is not possible? Somebody please show me the light.. Thanks & regards

error.bmp

Comment

Hi Bill Yes already done that.. Still the same. Any documentation that you can point me to? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X