jobq entries??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jobq entries??

If I read this right, you are submitting your job to a job queue in library AULKKWMODS called AS400sys. But the job queue entry for AS400sys in subsystem QBATCH is in library QGPL. Dave

jobq entries??

If you run the command WRKJOBQ to see all of the job queues, do you see the jobq with an active subsystem next to it? Make sure you are looking at the right one. It should have at least one job waiting in it.

Comment

jobq entries??

Hi All In QBATCH we have a couple of JOBQE's, among which is as400sys. If I submit a job using the following command, the job goes to the JOBQ, and just sits... even there are no active jobs in QBATCH whatsoever. Any advice would be much appreciated. Regards Kit SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(AS400WATCH)) JOB(JOBMONITOR) JOBD(QGPL/AULDEFAULT) JOBQ(AULKKWMODS/AS400SYS) USER(AULOPS) Subsystem description: QBATCH Status: ACTIVE Seq Job Max ---------Max by Priority---------- Nbr Queue Library Active 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 QBATCH QGPL 1 * * * * * * * * * 20 QS36EVOKE QGPL *NOMAX * * * * * * * * * 50 QTXTSRCH QGPL *NOMAX * * * * * * * * * 60 INTF QGPL 1 * * * * * * * * * 70 AS400SYS QGPL 1 * * * * * * * * * 77 GDDPOLQ QGPL 1 * * * * * * * * *

Comment

jobq entries??

Hi David, Hi Scott, Thanx for your responses... while writing this message I found the problem. There were 2 jobq entries in 2 different libraries, but the subsystem only had 1 defined. Job was being submitted to the other. Regards Kit

Comment

Working...
        X