Price gouging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price gouging

You didn't say what kind of a mouse. An optical wireless mouse with bells and whistles can approach that amount. Dave

Price gouging

It's a wired 2-button mouse. A typical $5 item. It's black, though, so that's probably worth $50 more, eh? chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer. "David Abramowitz" wrote in message news:6b211219.0@WebX.WawyahGHajS... > You didn't say what kind of a mouse. > > An optical wireless mouse with bells and whistles can approach that amount. > > Dave

Comment

Price gouging

Was shipping included? Just joking. I think the optical mouse I bought at discount prices wasn't too much less than that, maybe $29? I am typing on an IBM logoed keyboard right now. When it breaks I will cry. I cannot even possibly hope that that expensive keyboard they charged you for is made like they used to make PC keyboards. It'll be off to used PC stores or lacking that EBay to find another real IBM keyboard. rd

Comment

Price gouging

Maybe it's not made in China....

Comment

Price gouging

Maybe its not really a mouse...

Comment

Price gouging

I just received my invoice for the HMC that came with the upgrade to a 520 and just can't believe that IBM charges $49.60 for a mouse and $66.40 for a keyboard. Whew! chuck Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer.

Comment

Price gouging

The IBM logo is worth that much... to IBM, that is. Tom.

Comment

Working...
              X