Spool File containing bar code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spool File containing bar code

I've used iSeries Navigator to drag a spool file w/bar codes from one iSeries to another as the IPDS printer was on the production box and I had the spool file on the dev box. Both systems were at V5R4. HTH

Are you sending it to another AS/400? You may need to use the spool APIs to copy it to a userspace, then send that to the other 400.

Comment

No i need to send it to a windows server (COLD system) searched for it in the net, couldnt find a way other than changing the printer file itself, so we r generating two printer files now, one with bar code to be printed and another for the transfer!

Comment

Hi all Im trying to copy a spool file into a physical (CPYSPLF), the spool file contains bar codes, so i got this message: Attributes of file ****** not supported, it has a GO option, when i reply (G) i got this CPF message: CPF3429: Message . . . . : File ****** number 4 cannot be displayed, copied, or sent. and i need to copy it so as to send it FTP to another server. any help please

Comment

Hi everyone found a solution for this case (if anyone interested), which is to create the printer file with *IPDS instead of *AFPDS for bar codes, it will generates bar code and able to be copied to a physical file. thanks all for your support

Comment

Working...
          X