X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IXS vs IXA

Why not use the native Domino Server? Dave

IXS vs IXA

David We already have nd602 running natively on the iSeries , what we did not want to do is put extra load on the machine by having a second domino server there. Also you loose some of the data transfer/configuration utilities if running on the iSeries cf W2000 so ive been told .Do you know any different. Ta George

Comment

IXS vs IXA

I require some help with this dilemma I face. I wish to attach a W2000/domino server to the iSeries to allow fast transfer of data for an intranet - The options I have got are 1) Put an internal IXS(internal PC) card in the iSeries use the iSeries resources disk , tape etc But what do I use as backup OS/400( cant restore single objects) or ARCserve for W2000. 2) Attach a w2000 server to a IXA card in the iSeries use local disks and backup locally If I use the iSeries tape - can I issue a command to start an Arcserve backup from the iSeries? Any advice welcome Cheers George

Comment

IXS vs IXA

Help IBM have let us down re the shipping of an IXS 4710 2gh CARD.Does any body know where I can get either this card or a 2792 card from for a9406-820. Thanks George

Comment

Working...
        X