Console Sign On Screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console Sign On Screen.

Is your console a direct cable attach or is it a "Lan" console? If it is a direct attach cable, did someone by chance disconnect the cable from the AS/400? When the cable is disconnected from the AS/400 it causes a failure way down inside the system. Another question is are you using Windows 2000 with service pack 4? Service pack 4 will hose your ability to connect the console.

Console Sign On Screen.

The console is a "Lan" console, and now we use window 2000 service pack 3,we used service pack 4 before, and seem like have some kind of conflict with client access express, that's why we lost the console sign on display. Thank you for your response.

Comment

Console Sign On Screen.

Hi All! I have a question about the console sign on display.Before we upgrade the client access express, the console sign on display looked ok, but after we upgrade the client access express, we not able to see the console display anymore, this iSeries system we use it as a Notes server, and still in v5r1, and we tried so many way and still not able to find out what's the problem is?(We use a pc as a console). Is anyone can help I will appreciated.

Comment

Console Sign On Screen.

This may not help much but isn't there an encryption key that must be shared between the as/400 and your lan console? You might look into this direction. I wish I had more to offer you. Scott

Comment

Working...
        X