Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 173

Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 190

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 191

Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 197

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 6509

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 212

Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 251

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 4998

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1585

Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1601

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 6509

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 212

Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 251

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 4998

Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1585

Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar:///home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 1601

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/duptmor/public_html/prod.mcpressonline.com/forum/core/vb5/route/profile.php on line 74
i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R4 - MC Press Online Forums

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R4

** This thread discusses the article: i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R4 **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R40
    Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2019, 04:03 PM.

** This thread discusses the article: i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R4 **
    Is it right, that code comes after description in your DS? In the XML document the code is before the description.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in responding ... I had forgotten that I don't receive email notifications when questions are posted. The answer is that the sequence of the fields in the DS does not have to match that in the document. Only the hierarchy has to match. In other words as long as the element or attribute exists within a DS with the same name as its containing element in the XML document all is well. Hope this helps.

Comment

Re:i5/OS Offers Native XML Support in V5R4

I used the XML-INTO statement in an RPG-program but always get the error "The XML parser detected error code 302" I think there's a problem with a CCSID I get the XML-document by email, detach it en put it in the IFS, in the IFS the document gets CCSID 1252, maybe that's the problem ?
        Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Downloadable Code

Please find attached the source code to accompany the article.

Victoria Mack
          Executive Editor
          MC Press Online
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Guest; 03-04-2019, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X