Job description for ODBC connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job description for ODBC connection

We changed the QDFTSVR job description to *PRTWRAP because we need to see the entire joblog. We are still seeing in the joblog " Message . . . . : Job message queue for 281826/QUSER/QZDASOINIT has been wrapped " The system value QJOBMSGQFL is also set to *PRTWRAP. We are at V5R4 OS. What has to be changed to make the joblog to print , then wrap?

Re:Job description for ODBC connection

We're on V5R2 and the QZDASOINIT jobs are controlled by QDFTJOBD, not QDFTSVR. I'd double check the Job Definition Attributes to verify which job description you really are using. Bill

Comment

Re:Job description for ODBC connection

I am seeing the job description written at the top of the joblog that is produced at jobend. The headings of the joblog have Job Name ...... QZDASOINIT Job description ..... QDFTSVR User ..... QUSER Library .... QGPL I think the job description that will be used is setup when the prestart jobs are defined, but we will try changing QDFTJOBD also. I have seen *PRTWRAP work for batch jobs before, but did not know if there is another setting for jobs connected via ODBC.

Comment

Working...
      X