Options on WRKHDWPRD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options on WRKHDWPRD

Options 1-3 applied to CISC systems, V3R2 and before. Document 25062714 in the Incident Summaries Knowledge Base says: When using the Work with Hardware Products (WRKHDWPRD) command, only Options 4 and 5 are displayed. Starting with the new RISC machines (V3R6M0 and above), Options 1, 2, and 3 were moved to the System Service Tools (STRSST). Users need to start the system service tools (STRSST), and select Option 1, followed by Option 7 (Hardware Service Manager). The site to enter this registered KB is http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/slkpmr

Options on WRKHDWPRD

Hi everybody, I want to use the command WRKHDWPRD to check our configuration, and it does not show the options 1, 2, and 3. I only have the options 4 and 5, even my user profile has all the rights to execute this command. Does anyone know what is the way to get this options up? Any help is appreciated. George

Comment

Options on WRKHDWPRD

Ken's right but if you're looking at specific areas, you can still dsphdwrsc and drill down from there - eg processor = *prc to view.

Comment

Working...
      X