CFINT Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFINT Job

Gopi Krishna wrote: > we are using iSeries 9406-825 model with Processor feature code 7418 > ,Processor Feature 2473 and interactive feature 7418. > In the recent times there were some response time issues and I came > accross CFINT job consuming 3.9% of CPU > resources(WRKSYSACT).Surprisingly the relevant message cpi1479 is not > observed in QHST.Why is it so? and we learnt from IBM that > interactive feature limit is not enabled in our system.then why are > we observing CFINT job? Can any one help me...please? This may actually be a case where the CFINTnn is working as intended. One of CFINT's purposes is to handle workstation interrupts and this may just be what it's doing. Bill

CFINT Job

Dear All, we are using iSeries 9406-825 model with Processor feature code 7418 ,Processor Feature 2473 and interactive feature 7418. In the recent times there were some response time issues and I came accross CFINT job consuming 3.9% of CPU resources(WRKSYSACT).Surprisingly the relevant message cpi1479 is not observed in QHST.Why is it so? and we learnt from IBM that interactive feature limit is not enabled in our system.then why are we observing CFINT job? Can any one help me...please?

Comment

CFINT Job

What is the intractive card in your system as CFINTnn will come only because of that u can work around of it to supress cfint plz do tell me the interactive card

Comment

Working...
      X