IBM program dumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM program dumping

Based on the information you provided I am not sure if this is your code or a OS abend. If its OS related and you are sure it started after the cume you should call IBM support and see if there are any APARS on the problem. If you have a test AS400 in your environment is always a good practice to put the ptfs on there first, test your applications first, then roll it out to your production box. If you don't have a test box, then you have to live dangerous and deal with the problems as they come up. Another good practice if you don't have a test box is to never put on the latest and greatest PTFs. Stay once cycle behind and let everyone else catch the problems.

IBM program dumping

clongley wrote: > we are 5.2 and i have just loaded the latest cum. pkg (3252). I now > hav a pgm failing on a regular basis - QSYS/Q1PDR2U, msg id RNQ0907. > Decimal - data error occurred, I just cancel it - but I don't know > what this is or where it comes from!! Carl, Doing a Google.com search for that program name brought this result: http://www-912.ibm.com/a_dir/as4ptf....256dab00581cec? OpenDocument Not exactly the same problem, but I'd check to see if you have that fix. Bill

Comment

IBM program dumping

Fortunately I do apply to our test partition first - so this is not effecting live. Think I will get in touch with IBM and ask them the question

Comment

IBM program dumping

Hi, we are 5.2 and i have just loaded the latest cum. pkg (3252). I now hav a pgm failing on a regular basis - QSYS/Q1PDR2U, msg id RNQ0907. Decimal - data error occurred, I just cancel it - but I don't know what this is or where it comes from!! any Ideas?? TIA Carl

Comment

IBM program dumping

Q1PDR2U is ran as part of PM400. I have had a similar issue in the past and found that one of our performance data databases was corrupt and I had to delete the old performance data. Our issue was caused becuase we run SNTP and the constant changing of time backward was causing corruption in PM400 data.

Comment

Working...
          X