X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.Abramowitz
    replied
    Re:QCBPSDSD

You are correct. It is QCBPDSD. (It would appear I made an "S" of myself). It is called from both COBOL and RPG programs, and it is in QSYS. These are old programs, and call QCBPDSD without using any parameters. At some point in time, QCBPDSD picked up a parameter. Unfortunately DSPPGM does not give me any info as to the spec of the parameter. When you google QCBPDSD you get one and only one result - When was the last time that happened? Outside of that one result (which was not very helpful) I am not able to find any documentation of any kind from any source about this program. The one google result seems to verify that this program may produce a data storage dump of some kind. Dave

Leave a comment:

• BVining
    replied
    Re:QCBPSDSD

What library is your QCBPSDSD *PGM in? On my V5R4 system I don't find any *PGM by that name, though there is a QCBPDSD in QSYS. This program however is system domain, so it's certainly not an API. The 'CB' component ID suggests that the *PGM is related to OPM COBOL runtime. And in the case of the QCBPDSD (the *PGM I did find) appears to be related to debug -- specifically program data symbolic dumps.

Leave a comment:

• D.Abramowitz
    started a topic QCBPSDSD

QCBPSDSD

I am not able to find any information about this API, yet I am in a shop where it is called from several programs. Each program calls QCBPSDSD without any parameters. These are old programs, and the portion of the programs where QCBPSDSD is called has not been executed for many years. Until yesterday. Somewhere along the line QCBPSDSD picked up a parameter, and now the programs are failing with MCH0802 (required parameter not passed). Any info regarding this API would be most appreciated. Dave
Working...
X