Delete queued e-mail messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete queued e-mail messages

WRKDSTQ Do a 5 on the queue that has the entries, and you can delete them from there. -dan

I did this - and there are no entries in the DSTQs. Should I search somewhere else before restarting the server? Thank you, Daniel. Cris

Comment

Sorry, I'm not real familiar with this. If it goes through the queues, they probably go through fast if it's only e-mails. You might put the queue on hold and re-start the job and see if they show up there. If so, maybe you can let them run and then delete them before releasing the queue again. Maybe some other's in this forum have more experience than me and can suggest something. -dan

Comment

You can try doing a 'Cold' start, as this IBM Knowledge Base Article suggest.

Comment

Hi, The *SMTP server was stopped for a long time on the test machine that I'm using. So all the issued SNDDST commands were "successfull", but without effectively delivering the e-mails to the recipients. If I start the *SMTP server now, tones of old e-mails are being delivered. Not good ) Where can I find all these old distributions, so that I can remove them from the system before starting the server? Thank you, Cris

Comment

Thank you, David, I did a cold start and also restarted MSF with MSGOPT(*CLEAR) and it worked! Cris

Comment

Working...
            X