Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Folder Finder

** This thread discusses the article: Fat Folder Finder **
    This is a discussion about Fat Folder Finder.

Click here for the article.

Fat Folder Finder

** This thread discusses the article: Fat Folder Finder **
    I am trying to clean up our QDOC Lib and ran into this tool which seems to be very useful going forward after the cleanup. But I have ran into a lot of problems trying to create the tool. I am not a programmer so I am not sure how to fix the problems. We are running V5R4. I coded FLR002W3 and FLR002W4 using QDDSSRC when I went to compile it I got the following error "File specified on keyword not found." I then ran the query from the FLR002CL CLP manually to create the file then tried to compile it again but I still got the same error, it cannot find the file FLR002W1 and also got the same error for FLR002W4, it cannot find the file FLR002W2. What do I need to do to get these files created so that the compile will recognize them? Needless to say I got a message when compiling the RPG PGM because obviously the files are somehow missing. I also got several error codes on the RPG PGM, they are quite a few but most are repeated. I am using my own library to create, compile and run this if it ever gets to run. Any help that you can provide will be appreciated. Aurea

Comment

Working...
    X