Crazy Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Mouse

Hi Karen! What version of WDSC are you using? On what sort of machine? Are you tight on memory or disk space? Do you have other things running at the same time? If there's nothing obvious that's causing WDSC to flake out, then I suggest you try the WDSC mailing list over at midrange.com, because IBM developers monitor that list and they'll be able to give you better hints as to how to diagnose your problem. Joe

Crazy Mouse

Sometimes when I'm working in WDSC, the little arrow from my mouse starts blinking like crazy. Then I get some kind of parsing error. If I save my source quickly, I can usually save it clean. Once I wasn't quick enough and when I opened my source in seu, I got the strangest green screen I ever saw. Portions of my letters were missing. Sometimes lines, the top or bottom half of a whole row of words was gone. Anybody else have this issue? It's happening too often for a comfortable WDSC session. I'm starting to retreat to seu, which is not the direction my company wishes to go.

Comment

Crazy Mouse

Thank you for your response. My supervisor has ordered 7.0 to bring us up to speed there. Think I'll let the matter rest until we get it installed and I see if I still have a problem.

Comment

Working...
      X