WDSC - Iseries - Outline refreshing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDSC - Iseries - Outline refreshing problems

Hi, I found a note on it under in the Midrange Archives I cleared the cache (window, preferences, remote systems, iSeries, Cache) , and it seems fine now Thanks

Hello... Thanks for posting your solution....I had the very same problem and your solution worked perfectly....thanks

Comment

Hi, i'm experiencing an outline refreshing problem when I change a display file(e.g. adding a field) . When i'm refreshing the outline of my program using the changed display file, it doesn't refresh the display file fields to the newest version in the outline. If I make a copy af the display file with a new name, include the new name in my program , and then refresh, it refreshes correctly in the outline view. It there any way to do a "force" refresh on the outline of a RPG source program in the LPEX editor? or, Is there way to "delete" the current outline, and re-do it? Regards

Comment

Excellent! Another tip. Make sure your library list in WDSc is set up in such a way that the libraries containing externally described source used in your program (display files, copybooks etc), are near the top of the library list. If make refreshing of the outline much quicker, after a cache cleanup Regards Deon

Comment

Working...
        X