Error found on CHGQRYA command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error found on CHGQRYA command

There may be an IBM document 398803471 that describes this problem. Did you recently upgrade Websphere to 6.02 and are you using the Toolbox Connection? In the WS Admin console there is a setting for QAQQINIlibrary which defaults to "server default" which is picked up by the CHGQRYA command as the library name and is seen as a list. It needs to be changed to the library you want it to use.

We have a webportal using Websphere Application server fetching data from System i. There were three jobs QZDASOINIT running in the System i server which was taking cumilative 75% of CPU. Job log has the following error message List or expression not valid for parameter QRYOPTLIB. Error found on CHGQRYA command. Trigger program or external routine detected an error. I want to know which program tried to use CHGQRYA command. This program should have tried to use the QAQQINI file in another library (other than QSYS) to pick up the customized Query optimization parameters. May be CHGQRYA command had the library which does not exist or spelt it wrong. Checked the following things. No data area present with the name QRWOPTIONS anywhere in the system. No exit program present for the exit point QIBM_QZDA_INIT (Checked this with WRKREGINF command) QAQQINI file exists only in QSYS (Should this file be duplicated in QUSRSYS Library? Is that the problem? ) Spent the whole day trying to figure out the problem. Made no progress. Please help! Srini

Comment

The instructions tell you to CRTDUPOBJ on QAQQINI from QSYS to QUSRSYS. Until I did this, it didn't work. I don't know if this is your problem, but its a start. PS - Do not CPYF it. You will lose the triggers if you do.

Comment

Working...
      X