Wheel Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Mouse

mj_downes wrote: > Firstly, let me say I'm new to WDSC. > > Just installed Version 5.1 > > If I open the WDSC suite, and examine some RPG source, then I can use the wheel on my mouse to scroll. > > If I just open the Code Editor to look through some source, then the wheel does nothing. > > It appears to me that the Code Editor is the more useful tool, with the indenting AND navigation facilities, so I'd appreciate being able to use the wheel. > > Is this problem a known issue, or is it just my set-up that's being a pain? > > Incidentally, on Windows 2000, and our iSeries are both on V5R2. > > Many thanks > > Matt Here is an answer previously in the forum... news://news.software.ibm.com:119/bpio5q$6ge6$1@news.boulder.ibm.com Mike

Wheel Mouse

Firstly, let me say I'm new to WDSC. Just installed Version 5.1 If I open the WDSC suite, and examine some RPG source, then I can use the wheel on my mouse to scroll. If I just open the Code Editor to look through some source, then the wheel does nothing. It appears to me that the Code Editor is the more useful tool, with the indenting AND navigation facilities, so I'd appreciate being able to use the wheel. Is this a known limitation, or is it just my set-up that's being a pain? Incidentally, on Windows 2000, and our iSeries are both on V5R2. Many thanks Matt

Comment

Wheel Mouse

I installed MS Intellipoint V5.0 No change, still can't scroll with the wheel in Code Editor. Any idea if specific options were de-selected/selected in the Intellipoint software to get this to work? Matt p.s. your link didn't do anything

Comment

Wheel Mouse

mj_downes wrote: > I installed MS Intellipoint V5.0 > > No change, still can't scroll with the wheel in Code Editor. > > Any idea if specific options were de-selected/selected in the Intellipoint software to get this to work? > > Matt > > p.s. your link didn't do anything Yeah the link doesn't work, hrmm. Basically I was trying to point back to a message in the ibm.software.code400 forum at news.software.ibm.com at 03/11/20 about this problem. I must admit that I don't use a scroll mouse so I really can't say too much about how to set it up. Mike

Comment

Wheel Mouse

> Yeah the link doesn't work, hrmm. Basically I was > trying to point back to a message in the > ibm.software.code400 forum at > news.software.ibm.com at 03/11/20 about this problem. I don't use a wheel mouse either, but here is Google's link to the thread Mike refers to: http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...F-8&safe=off&t hreadm=bpio5q%246ge6%241%40news.boulder.ibm.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3F q%3Dwheel%2520mouse%2520code400%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D% 26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3D UTF-8%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwg --buck

Comment

Working...
          X