CODE issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CODE issues

I've just upgraded from WDSC V4.0 to WDSC V5.1 and having some issues with CODE, some of which I had before and some of which are new: existing problem: - CODE editor still fails randomly with memory exception errors/cant addess xxxx memory etc. usually when loading source. This occurs on various PCs here and has occurred with every version of CODE i've used - is this a known error? new problem: - any user action that invokes a command/pgm on the iseries now causes a small window to appear on the PC with just 'attach' in it ?!(only by clicking OK does the command on the iseries run) These user actions are using CODESRV EXEC i.e. codesrv exec &Z aulaec1/SetCodeEnv (SWITCH this annoying window did not appear with WDSC 4.0 - any ideas on how to suppress it? thanks

CODE issues

I delieve the 'attach' error is resolved with the latest fix. Launch the WDSCi IDE and use Help->Software update->New updates. "Tony Dove" wrote in message news:ccj4ku$6h84$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > I've just upgraded from WDSC V4.0 to WDSC V5.1 and having some issues with > CODE, some of which I had before and some of which are new: > > existing problem: > - CODE editor still fails randomly with memory exception errors/cant addess > xxxx memory etc. usually when loading source. This occurs on various PCs > here and has occurred with every version of CODE i've used - is this a known > error? > > new problem: > - any user action that invokes a command/pgm on the iseries now causes a > small window to appear on the PC with just 'attach' in it ?!(only by > clicking OK does the command on the iseries run) > These user actions are using CODESRV EXEC > > i.e. codesrv exec &Z aulaec1/SetCodeEnv (SWITCH > > this annoying window did not appear with WDSC 4.0 - any ideas on how to > suppress it? > > thanks > > > >

Comment

CODE issues

that made no difference - thanks anyway "Brian" wrote in message news:ccjpri$3cko$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > I delieve the 'attach' error is resolved with the latest fix. Launch the > WDSCi IDE and use Help->Software update->New updates. > > > > "Tony Dove" wrote in message > news:ccj4ku$6h84$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > > I've just upgraded from WDSC V4.0 to WDSC V5.1 and having some issues with > > CODE, some of which I had before and some of which are new: > > > > existing problem: > > - CODE editor still fails randomly with memory exception errors/cant > addess > > xxxx memory etc. usually when loading source. This occurs on various PCs > > here and has occurred with every version of CODE i've used - is this a > known > > error? > > > > new problem: > > - any user action that invokes a command/pgm on the iseries now causes a > > small window to appear on the PC with just 'attach' in it ?!(only by > > clicking OK does the command on the iseries run) > > These user actions are using CODESRV EXEC > > > > i.e. codesrv exec &Z aulaec1/SetCodeEnv (SWITCH > > > > this annoying window did not appear with WDSC 4.0 - any ideas on how to > > suppress it? > > > > thanks > > > > > > > > > >

Comment

Working...
      X