Non-Existent PTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Existent PTF?

I've been trying to run CodeDesigner 5.1.0 on a DSPF under V5R2 and Win 2000. Whenever I do, I get this message that says I need to apply PTF SF60667 for 5722WDS. When I go to IBM Fix Central (or the allegedly obsolete iPTF), I am told that this PTF does not exist. I can't find this PTF. I can get through the message and CodeDesigner will run - for about 30 seconds, at which time I get another message saying that CodeDesigner has caused errors and will shut down - which it does, without releasing its hold on my DSPF source. What is going on here? Why is an IBM product telling me to apply a PTF that doesn't exist? What am I supposed to do?

Non-Existent PTF?

> I've been trying to run CodeDesigner 5.1.0 on a DSPF under V5R2 > and Win 2000. Whenever I do, I get this message that says I need > to apply PTF SF60667 for 5722WDS. Yup. 5722WDS, WDT V5R1M0 is obsolete and does not properly recognise OS400 V5R2. It thinks it is talking to OS400 V5R1 and because it can't find the PTF it pops up that window. I still use WDT V5R1 because of my PC and it does seem to work OK with Win2K SP2. I hear that SP4 broke a lot of stuff and this could be one of them. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. --buck

Comment

Non-Existent PTF?

"..I've been trying to run CodeDesigner 5.1.0 on a DSPF under V5R2 and Win 2000. Whenever I do, I get this message that says I need to apply PTF SF60667 for 5722WDS." ==================> Indeed, V5R2 is unknown to WDT/400 V5R1; it defaults to the old release PTFs. You can ignore those messages. WDT/400 v5r1 will work with iSeries V5R2 most of the cases. Not sure if STRCODE will work.

Comment

Working...
      X