Code hangs on save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code hangs on save

Any source member I try and save causes Code Designer to hang. I have no trouble opening a source member, only saving one. There is nothing of any note in the comms log. I am running WDSC 5.1with all the requisite PTF's and fix packs. Looking at the job log of the Quser job, the problem seems to be the running of "Client request - run program *LIBL/QUSCUSAT." Can anyone help as I cannot amend any source to webface our applications? I am at my wit's end. Thanks in advance...

Code hangs on save

If I run strcode from a command line and access the dds outside of the workbench, I can maintain and save my dds. The response time is also vastly improved. Looking at the comms log after opening a dds member in ode designer via WDSC this morning, I can see the following message 'The content of element type "Server List" is incomplete, it must match "(Server)+". Can anyone shed any light on this? "Ninian Gough" wrote in message news:ccbtc7$6g4q$1@news.boulder.ibm.com... > Any source member I try and save causes Code Designer to hang. I have no > trouble opening a source member, only saving one. There is nothing of any > note in the comms log. I am running WDSC 5.1with all the requisite PTF's and > fix packs. > Looking at the job log of the Quser job, the problem seems to be the running > of "Client request - run program *LIBL/QUSCUSAT." > Can anyone help as I cannot amend any source to webface our applications? I > am at my wit's end. > Thanks in advance... > >

Comment

Working...
    X