Webfacing Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webfacing Project

What version of J2EE was selected? What version of WDSC is being used? Which server did you select to run the project? Dave

Webfacing Project

WDSC = Version 5.0 J2EE = 1.3 Server = WebSphere v5.0 Remote Server Attach

Comment

Webfacing Project

Have you tried using the Websphere 5.0 test version? Dave

Comment

Webfacing Project

No. I converted the DDS, built the project and then brought up the server perspective and tried to debug the project. I'm following the instructions in the "The IBM Webfacing Tool; Converting 5250 Applications to Browser-Based GUIs" redbook.

Comment

Webfacing Project

Try using the test versions of Websphere and Websphere express V5.0. Dave

Comment

Webfacing Project

I'm working on my first webfacing project. It's a simple subfile display program written in ILE. I've converted the display file and the project builds normally but I'm having trouble running/debugging the project on the server. If I try to run the project a message comes back stating "the server only supports debug mode" when I try to debug the project I get a message stating "Error received while starting the server. Reason: Failed to attach to localhost:7777" Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get the server to attach? Thank you, Erik J. Osberg

Comment

Webfacing Project

I've run the strhostsvr *All command and the strtcpsvr server(*webfacing) command. I can see the jobs under the qsyswrk subsystem in wrkactjob QQFVTSVR QUSER BCI .0 PGM-QQFVTSVR DEQW QQFWFSVR QUSER BCI .0 PGM-QQFWFSVR TIMW when I look at the server configuration in wdsc it says the server is synchronized but disconnected. I'm pretty sure my problem is that I'm not connecting to the server for some reason. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X