WDSC 7.0 Auto Indent Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDSC 7.0 Auto Indent Issue

I get the same behavior here. I've never used signatures, so that's why I didn't see it. You should definitely report this to IBM! Joe

Do you have a link to where I can report this or Do I call a number? I have never reported an issue before. Thanks for all you do for WDSC. It is based on your books that got me over the hump in the learning curve a while back.

Comment

1-800-IBM-SERV (426-7378)

Comment

Hey Joe, I think I may have found the Cause of the issue. We use the Signature on Changed lines. With that Checked the Auto indent does not work, If I take it off the Auto indent works fine. Have you seen this issue in 7.0. I know it worked fine in 6.0 I have used it for a while and never had a problem. Does it work for you with the Signature turned on????

Comment

Sorry it took so long to get back, but I had to find out more information myself. I've never actually entered a PMR (Program Modification Request) before, but that's the "official" way to submit a problem to IBM. Do you have an up-to-date Software Maintenance Agreement? If so, I can give you the URL of a web page which you can then use to register yourself as a contact. At that point, IBM will authorize you to enter PMRs and you can go on from there. Joe

Comment

Working...
          X