Can I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I

STRSEU SRCFILE(SRCOBJ/QPROTOSRC) SRCMBR(&N) TYPE(&T) The PDM version opens the prototype source for the program selected for edit.

Can I

You can't run SEU from within WDSC. Just double-click on the member and you can edit it in the WDSC editor. Joe

Comment

Can I

Comment

Can I

This User option allows me to reduce the lists I have to be looking at. We store all our programs in an object Library, SRCOBJ and check things in and out of our user libraries for development. When we are working with prototypes we edit them in SRCOBJ. In PDM I get a list the RPG source programs I am working with, but when I want to work with a prototype I type PT on the option for the program I want and it opens the prototype with the same name as the program I am working on from QPROTOSRC in SRCOBJ even though I selected a source member in my QRPGLESRC/DHOGANCA. Right now I have a filter that allows me to see all the source for that has a the characters I am working on but the list is getting a bit long. If I have no way of using code to open the editor, I can live with it, but if I can create an "EDIT Prototype" user action that opens something like: LPEXEDIT SRCFILE(SRCOBJ/QPROTOSRC) SRCMBR(&N) TYPE(&T) It would be useful. I have also used the same concepts to open DDS by appending "FM" to the &Name field. Thanks Dwight

Comment

Working...
        X