Weaving WebSphere: Getting Started with WDSci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaving WebSphere: Getting Started with WDSci

** This thread discusses the article: Weaving WebSphere: Getting Started with WDSci **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Weaving WebSphere: Getting Started with WDSci **

** This thread discusses the article: Weaving WebSphere: Getting Started with WDSci **
    Why not use Method 2 from the ReadMe file that utilizes the Update Manager and allow it to download all the fixes automatically? It sure saves alot of steps. Still takes a long time and an occasional response, but it beats downloading and unzipping all thos PTF's. And like you mentioned in your article, the downloads still don't capture all the latest fixes available.

Comment

That is indeed an excellent suggestion, Anonymous Poster, whoever you are! It would be great if you would write down the steps of the install and share them with us. Unfortunately I don't have the free time to wipe my machine clean down to the registry and do a second install to test out the automated procedures. And since I'd heard of some people having problems restarting the procedure if the download fails, I decided to take the simple route of downloading, THEN installing. However, as I said, please document the procedures and let us know how it goes. I'd be interested in seeing the timings! Joe Pluta

Comment

Working...
      X