Weaving WebSphere: WDSci5.1 Web Design Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaving WebSphere: WDSci5.1 Web Design Tools

** This thread discusses the article: Weaving WebSphere: WDSci5.1 Web Design Tools **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Weaving WebSphere: WDSci5.1 Web Design Tools **

** This thread discusses the article: Weaving WebSphere: WDSci5.1 Web Design Tools **
    Eclipse covers so many different things. I have just gotten through a webfacing project, and know next to nothing about any of the other WDSC features. Will there be a book covering the web design topics covered in the article? Dave

Comment

Why, funny you should ask, David... there IS a book coming out in September that will address just taht question . Seriously, WDSC Step by Step is in progress as we speak, covering just these topics. Joe

Comment

Joe, First of all, thanks for a very informative article. I wanted to view the MC clip and look at the code but when I click on those links I receive the error "The Compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted". Am I doing something wrong? Teresa

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Teresa, I'm glad my article did some good! As far as the files go, I'll double check, but both have come down correctly for me. Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, smoetimes right-clicking on the link and then selecting Save Target As... works best. Okay, I'm downloading... and the source code came down fine. I'm trying the movie now... 25%... 50%... 75%... done. And it plays fine. I'm not sure what the problem is, Teresa! Maybe try it again? Joe

Comment

Joe, Yes, I'm using Internet Explorer. The Save Target As... worked for the code, thanks for the suggestion. I can see it in Word. But when I open the movie clip, Real Player acts as if it is playing something but there is nothing on the screen except the Real One logo. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong on my end but I don't have a clue what it is. Thanks again, Teresa

Comment

Don't get me started on the spyware from RealAudio, Teresa. It's as bad as, and in some ways worse, than Quicktime. I have many different video playback/capture/editing/burning programs here, but for just playing a document, I use Windows Media Player 7. It works just fine. Joe

Comment

Joe, Once again you hit the nail on the head. The movie plays just fine when opened with Windows Media Player but not with Real One Player. Thanks again for all your help. Teresa

Comment

Glad I could help. I'm just putting the finishing touches on the movies that will be in the new book WDSC: Step by Step. I'm trying to get as good of quality as possible, and it's a challenge. Joe

Comment

Working...
                  X