Weaving WebSphere: Comparing the Web Languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weaving WebSphere: Comparing the Web Languages

** This thread discusses the article: Weaving WebSphere: Comparing the Web Languages **
    ** This thread discusses the Content article: Weaving WebSphere: Comparing the Web Languages0

** This thread discusses the article: Weaving WebSphere: Comparing the Web Languages **
    Joe, I've heard comments about these. I am really interested if you have knowledge about PHP versus ASP.NET. Our web-group are ASP.NET programmers. Some of IBM's initiatives are catching management's attention, so I am interested in any comments concerning a comparison of web-programming tools available to i-programmers versus the ASP.NET tools. Thank you, --John deCoville

Comment

Hi John! No, I don't have enough experience with either environment to be able to definitively suggest one over the other or even to give you a really good comparison. So far I'm still learning from the experts. One great article I read is here: http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub...hull_php2.html I really like Sean's writing style, and I foudn the article extremely informative. Joe

Comment

Working...
      X