• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.Pluta
    replied
    TechTip: Filling Your Filters

** This thread discusses the article: TechTip: Filling Your Filters **
    I don't understand? Do you mean creating a filter based on your current library list? If so, I can understand the need but the problem is that it would need to be refreshed any time you changed your library list (including any time you called a program that added a library, etc.). You CAN create filters including source files from different libraries. You would have to hardcode each list for a specific set of libraries, but it could be done. Joe

Leave a comment:

• J.Pluta
    replied

I've never run into your problem, but I'll try it today on a play workspace to see what happens. That, by the way, is a great use for workspaces: to try something that you think might break the workspace. That way, if you ARE "successful" in trashing the workspace, you won't lose your production work! But, yes, I can probably include some thoughts on workspaces. I do talk about the subject when I do seminars, and it's always a topic people are interested in, especially once they've started using the tool. Joe

Leave a comment:

• Ronald Deems
    Guest replied

It is too bad the filter created does not allow for a library list. With the number of libraries I work with compiling from WDSc is impossible. Luckily, we have MKS and it has a plug in for Eclipse that allows an MKS compile, if the source is checked out.

Leave a comment:

• Kmellown
    replied

Is there a Limit to the Number of Filters you can have??? I created in the area of about 25 and My workspace took a dive. I had to create another workspace and use less number of filters and it seems to be fine. Could I request a Future Topic of dealing with Workspaces in WDSC. How to utilize them best. You may have already covered this previously and I missed it. Believe me you have made me a WDSC Biggot. I have even given a class to our staff who were reluctant to dive in. Any Discussion about Workspaces would be great. Thanks for your Time.

Leave a comment:

• MCWebsite.Staff
    started a topic TechTip: Filling Your Filters

** This thread discusses the Content article: TechTip: Filling Your Filters **
Working...
X