WEBART DESIGNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBART DESIGNER

I am attempting to learn thru Joe Pluta's book WDSC STEP BY STEP. I was doing OK until I got to Chapter 3 and it asked out WEBART designer. It appears that WAS 7.0 which we have doesn't contain that feature?? We do not have any prior WAS versions on our machines. How can I download this or copy it from somewhere to use? If this is not what I am to use what is current method of doing the tasks in this book? any help would be appreciated.

Re:WEBART DESIGNER

The Webart Designer was indeed "deprecated" to use an increasingly annoying euphemism for "removed". But basically that utility is only used in Chapter 3 of the book, and you can just skip that chapter. If you want to modify the logo, use any freeware or commercial image editing tools; personally, I use Paintshop Pro (and occasionally Xara X). Joe

Comment

I'll chime in and give a plug for Paint Shop Pro as well. I used it for many many years, way before Corel took it over. Although I use Adobe Photoshop now, for people that need an easier graphics editing solution that still has lots of guts to it with a fraction of the cost - PSP is the way to go. You can also save files as a Photoshop PSD which is nice.

Comment

For those that want to check out Paint Shop Pro, click the link below: http://www.corel.com/PaintShopPro

Comment

Working...
        X