HATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HATS

Is there anyone who is working with the HATS software from IBM? I have a few questions concerning this software and was wondering if anyone has had success with it.

HATS

Comment

HATS

Our shop has waded into the pool. We have a pilot project to convert a set of green screen applications over to web pages using HATS. A consultant from MSI was brought in for 4 days to help us get things set up (Web Application Server on the AS/400) and mentor me in how to transform the screens, create macros, etc. He was very good. I still call/email him for continuing support. Within just a matter of days, the two of us had the application ready to go (some enhancements continued). We have not rolled it out for general use (on our local network) yet because we still want to make the screens look less like AS/400 DSPFs and more like web pages. Now I am trying to figure out how to link a date field to a calendar popup and create some drop-down lists for some other fields. Here is a link to IBM for more information: IBM HATS

Comment

Working...
      X