DDS making me crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDS making me crazy!

Are you using CA04, or CF04? CA04 will not return user input fields. CF04 will.

DDS making me crazy!

Hi all, I've never posted here but have found many answers to things by following your forum, so thanks for the help. I'm writing an application where there are a number of input fields in my display, the first 4 of them are also searchable (F4) which calls another program to do the search. My problem is this, if I fill all the required fields in the display, without using the F4 key, all is well. If I use the F4 key on all of the searchable fields, all is fine again. The problem is when I enter a customer number and ship to number (first 2 fields on the screen) and then go into a search on the item. It will return the item but clears any fields that have not been searched. I know the exfmt is a write then read, and I have tried to update a hold field to retain these values but not successfully. I've tried to retain the data with keywords on the display as well. Any ideas? Thanks for any suggestions and Merry Christmas all! Kathy K

Comment

DDS making me crazy!

Thank you! I'll try that. I thought I had a CF04 in that screen but looking back after you asked, it was a CA04.

Comment

Working...
      X