c procedure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c procedure

Dear all , Only a little very "stupid" question , in some case when i see example of calling c procedure on rpg program i note some definition like this D Qp0zLprintf PR 10I 0 ExtProc('Qp0zLprintf') D szOutputString... D * Value OPTIONS(*STRING) D * Value OPTIONS(*STRING:*NOPASS) so someone know if the use of 3 point mean something or it's a convention Thanks

c procedure

basim wrote: > > Dear all , > > Only a little very "stupid" question , in some case when i see example of calling c procedure on rpg program i note some definition like this > D Qp0zLprintf PR 10I 0 ExtProc('Qp0zLprintf') > D szOutputString... > D * Value OPTIONS(*STRING) > D * Value OPTIONS(*STRING:*NOPASS) > so someone know if the use of 3 point mean something or it's a convention > The ... means the name or definition continues on the next line. The ... is used when the name is too long to fit in the Name area (positions 7-21). http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iserie...18.htm#HDRCONT Look for the section called "Definition and Procedure Specification Name Field" at the end of the page.

Comment

Working...
    X