Problem with QYASPOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with QYASPOL

Araman wrote: > Is there anyway I can solve a problem with QYASPOL which will > eventually give me error like: MCH2804 Tried to go larger than > storage limit for object QYASPOL. > > I'm enhancing a monitoring program which retrieves ASP2 and above. > Do I need to use another API for the purpose? Araman, Depending upon which format you are requesting, I just don't see how you can run out of space. My guess is there's something wrong with your code, have you tried specifying a low number of records to return to verify you are getting good data? Bill

Problem with QYASPOL

Hi all Is there anyway I can solve a problem with QYASPOL which will eventually give me error like: MCH2804 Tried to go larger than storage limit for object QYASPOL. I'm enhancing a monitoring program which retrieves ASP2 and above. Do I need to use another API for the purpose? Please help. Regards Araman.

Comment

Problem with QYASPOL

Hi Bill Thanks for replying. Yes, I agree with you. But due to the my lack of understanding of API, I am unable to find the cause of the problem. The monitoring program which runs under QBATCH, calls a CL program (please refer code) every 1 minutes. (Actually, this is Herman Van der Staey's program, which I've modified to retrieve any ASP.). Below is the method of calling : eval ASP = '2' eval percent = '*USED' eval PCASP2 = *zeros call 'RTVASPX' parm ASP 4 parm percent 10 parm PCASP2 PCASP2 will retrieve the % ASP. Is there any solution for this problem? Do I have to use another API to solve it? Any suggestion? Thanks Araman.
      Code

Comment

Working...
      X