CodeStudio dies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CodeStudio dies...

Hello, I'm trying to use CodeStudio on my computer. I have paid for a license and I've used it before without any problems. The thing is that I had to format my disk recently and install everything again. Since then, my CodeStudio doesn't work at all. It freezes and I have to kill it in the task manager when I try to send source members to host. As I understand it, There's no support anymore for this excellent application so I'm asking you if you have a solution. Everytime I try to connect to my host (netshare400.com) it doesn't respond anymore and I have to kill it. I can't do anything with it unless I do it locally on my PC. As soon as I try to connect it dies... I'd be very grateful if someone had some tips for me. I have a load of locally saved source members on my PC which I have to transfer to netshare400 for testing and development. I have a SAVF on my PC which I could FTP but I want to use CodeStudio... EDIT: I have a clean Windoze 2K installation on my PC, SP4 installed. Thanks! Lava

CodeStudio dies...

Hi Lava, This sounds to me like nothing more than a missing communications configuration needing to be re-setup. I have no idea where and how, but client products I've used through the years would behave this way until the right combination of communication configurations made it happy. Without having any idea what was making it unhappy. rd

Comment

Working...
    X