SNDDST for dummies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNDDST for dummies?

Try this: SNDDST TYPE(*LMSG) TOINTNET((youremailaddress@yourdomain.com)) DSTD(A) LONGMSG('This is a test') SUBJECT('This is the subject') If your as400 is configured properly the message should be sent. If not, you should examine the TCP(command:CFGTCP), SMTP(option 20, then option 12), and MSF (STRMSF) on the AS/400. For more information on those portions of the system configuration, you should review the IBM manuals at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/

SNDDST for dummies?

Try this SNDDST link. Chris

Comment

SNDDST for dummies?

Okay, I'm getting this error. An Internet Address was specified in the TOINTNET parameter but there is no route SMTP gateway. If I do a CHGDSTA how would I figure out what to put on the SMTPRTE parameter?

Comment

SNDDST for dummies?

I'm looking for a very basic, very step by step set of instructions on sending email from the iseries. This is something I've never worked with before as a programmer, and as far as I know, this box has never been used to send email. Thanks for any help.

Comment

SNDDST for dummies?

Hi I've got a document I put together about 4-5 years ago on how to configure SMTP and use SNDDST. You can download it from my site at www.astradyne-uk.com/tips14.htm All the best Jonathan

Comment

Working...
          X