Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSEF1002E - Operation failed. File system input or ouput error. Message reported from file system: Unable to establish a connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSEF1002E - Operation failed. File system input or ouput error. Message reported from file system: Unable to establish a connection.

Scott Feddersen wrote: > I receive this message when trying to open a source member. > > RSEF1002E Operation failed. File system input or output error. Scott, For problems with WDSC I'd highly recommend you join the WDSC mailing list at Midrange.com. IBM staff involved with the product are actively involved in the group. Bill

RSEF1002E - Operation failed. File system input or ouput error. Message reported from file system: Unable to establish a connection.

I receive this message when trying to open a source member. RSEF1002E Operation failed. File system input or output error. Detail: Message reported from file system: Unable to establish a connection. I have a 520 with one partition on V5R3 and another partition on V5R4. I am able to open source members on the V5R3 partition but not on the V5R4 partition. I am currently using Version: 6.0.1 Build id:20050725_1800

Comment

Working...
    X