X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Push Button Field

It would help if you could post some code. Dave

Using Push Button Field

The DDS is below. I do appreciate the response. There are 2 push buttons "Expand" and "Shrink" that appear at the top of teh control record. The verrbage appears, but the buttons are inoperable. If I press the function keys (F19,F20) I get the response I want, but teh user woiuld really like to have the push buttons. We have 3 other programs that are using push buttons and they work fine. The noly difference is this is the only one on an SFLCTL.
    Code

Comment

Using Push Button Field

TTBOMK The Push Button keywords will not work within a subfile. I suggest using SFLSNGCHC or SFLMLTCHC instead. Dave

Comment

Using Push Button Field

of course you can use push button fields in a subfile control record. I do this all of the time. See my dds and it is pretty normal. In RPG, I access the button using the field name and not the indicator code. I do not recall why I do this but it may have something to do with a similar problem. So, try that.
        Code

Comment

Using Push Button Field

I am fairly new at using push button fields (2 programs) I am having a problem on a subfile control record. Is there a restriction against push button fields on a subfile control record?

Comment

Using Push Button Field

Sorry, I missed the fact that it was the "control" record, and not the body of the subfile. Dave

Comment

Working...
            X