subfile min_rrn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subfile min_rrn

When do the values of infds datastructuer for the subfile get initialized. I have been trying to use the value for min_rrn 378 379 but it never gets set. It always shows a value of 0. Please advise. Regards,

subfile min_rrn

ami_as400 wrote: > > When do the values of infds datastructuer for the subfile get initialized. > I have been trying to use the value for min_rrn 378 379 but it never gets set. It always shows a value of 0. > It gets updated after the EXFMT to the subfile control record that displays the subfile. The value is the lowest RRN showing on the screen. A WRITE to the subfile itself (or any other record in the file) sets it to zero. Here is the description of that subfield from the page "I/O feedback area for ICF and display files" in the info center http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...rbal3ddiof.htm: Lowest subfile. Indicates the lowest subfile relative record number currently displayed in the uppermost subfile display area if the last write operation was done to the subfile control record with SFLDSP specified. Updated for roll up and roll down operations. Reset to 0 on a write operation to another record. Not set for message subfiles. In the info center, navigate Files and file systems > Database file management > Reference > Feedback area layouts > I/O feedback area > I/O feedback for ICF and display files

Comment

Working...
    X