Business Objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Objects

Business Objects is some terrific software, and yes, you can create BO output by using ODBC, or OLE. BO also produces Crystal Reports. Here is a little info on integrating Crystal Reports with the AS/400: http://www.mcpressonline.com/mc?1@17...ae.1@.6ae7dd53 Dave

Business Objects

Has anyone had any experience setting up a data definition for something called Business Objects. Just looking for some basic info from the iSeries side of things. My company is interested in allowing users to access our database to create their own reports using BO.

Comment

Business Objects

Thanks for the info. I was forced to sit through a 2 day (all day long) user's class on Business Objects 6.5 recently--all the while hearing that you need a "designer" to set up your "universe" connection to your database (iSeries). I surely didn't need the 2 day user class, but I would love to know more about the iSeries as a data source and learn how to set that up. BO does have a lot of user capability, but the class was way too much user info for me.

Comment

Working...
      X