X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message

Could you post the offending portion of your your program? Dave

Error Message

All I am doing in the program is a CPYF FROMFILE(XXXXXX) TOFILE(XXXXXX) MBROPT(*ADD). There is nothing else. When this happens I also notice that the active job go to a status TIMW.

Comment

Error Message

Try CHGPF xxxx SIZE(*NOMAX) first, then run your CPYF commands. What happens then? Dave

Comment

Error Message

This connundrum is very intriguing. Need more info to debug. Please post a job log (ie. DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT) or submit the job with LOG(4 0 *SECLVL).)

Comment

Error Message

Hello, we use the CRM called Thenon. Sometimes, we get the above, repeated a number of times. Every time, the job goes to TIMW immediately after the CPF3251 is created. It appears when data from the QTEMP version of the file is added to the OMSDTA (live) version of the file. I have looked at the while and it is nothing special. It is a single member file with 3 access paths on it. It has very few records. Regards Pascal
          Code

Comment

Error Message

I am getting a CPF3151 in my program. Stating Access Path Limit Exceeded. I didn't get this message before I changed to V5R3M0. Did something change to cause this to happen. Also' How do I fix this, because I have like 5 copys in this procedure and it happens everytime.

Comment

Error Message

Since you upgraded to V5R3, have you loaded and applied the latest CUME package? This is orderable as SF99530 and I believe the current Level is 6142 (referred to as Cumulative PTF Package ID C6142530 in IBM lingo). Are there PTF's which have been loaded, but are yet to be applied? This may seem obvious, but it never hurts to check! The DSPPTF command can tell you which CUME package is currently loaded. If you do have the latest CUME loaded and applied, and if you have a current support contract, you could also bring the issue to IBM's attention by placing a software PMR.

Comment

Working...
              X