Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I View Other User's Spool Files with Navigator ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I View Other User's Spool Files with Navigator ???

Shouldn't this depend upon values set in your user profile? Dave

While viewing the list hit F11 to change the View/Include... The select the User ID you wish to view --- QSYSOPR. By default it lists the "current" signed on user spool files. Depending upon the security settings you may me able to view other's spool files. Ed

Comment

That is so COOL ! I've been wanting to sort spool files by date for a long time ! Thanks a billion ! Martin

Comment

If you like the functions under Basic Operations/Printer Output, check out Work Management/Output Queues. As mentioned access is dependent on authorization level.

Comment

After getting our OS upgraded to v5r3 from v4r2, I am anxious to take advantage of all of the MANY enhancements to the OS & iSeries Access. I REALLY like the iseries navigator screen that lets me see my reports, but can I use this (perhaps with a plug-in) to see OTHER user's reports "?? This would REALLY come in handy with local users as we have a huge chunk of nightly reports that folks use & they are all run under QSYSOPR. TIA, Martin

Comment

Thanks for the info on WOrk Management. Also, I just upgraded to latest SP per IBM but the sort function under Basic Operations/Printer Output doesn't seem to work. Even when I click on the column titles with no sort defined, not all of the columns will sort.

Comment

Working...
            X