IBM iseries Access for Windows version - RFROMPCB.exe Excel Error CWBTF0005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM iseries Access for Windows version - RFROMPCB.exe Excel Error CWBTF0005

I am using IBM iseries Access for Windows version 5 Release 3 Level 0 Transfer Data to iSeries RFROMPCB.exe. I have a VB shell calling this program to transfer data to my AS400. My intial excel spreadsheet load fine but whenever i clear the data and input new data onto the spreadsheet and save it. The Transfer fails. I get the SWBTF0005 error. Data in this Field (row 1, column 1) is incorrect or does not match the PC Data Type. If replace the saved excel spreadsheet with the org. and try it again the transfer work great. I also have change the prop. on the dtt to allow numeric data in character columns to be converted to character data and still get the error. The error occurs when i Run the RFROMPCB.exe. I have a inital excel workbook with data that when i run the RFROMPCB.exe, the data is loaded to a table in DB2 correctly. But when I open that excel spreadsheet and replace the data with new data and then try to run the RFROMPCB.exe, i get the following error : SWBTF0005 error. Data in this Field (row 1, column 1) is incorrect or does not match the PC Data Type. Now if I revert back to the inital copy of the spreadsheet without touching it, the data within that spreadsheet is load correctly with RFROMPCB.exe. So, the error happen when i resave the workbook and then try to run RFROMPCB.exe. Please help or advice.. Thank You Tarun

IBM iseries Access for Windows version - RFROMPCB.exe Excel Error CWBTF0005

Tarun, What is the value in cell A1? What is the value in A1 on the original spreadsheet? What is the corresponding field's type in the table? Bill

Comment

Working...
    X