qsh vs Command line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qsh vs Command line

Sasikumar wrote: > > I am calling a java program from RPGLE. If call the RPG from QSH using > "/qsys.lib/mylib.lib/quote.pgm" it works great. If I call the same program from command line "call Quote" it gives class not found error. > The CLASSPATH was set correctly. WRKENVVAR and echo $CLASSPATH gives the same value. so, i don't doubt the classpath. Your Help appriciated. Try signing off your job, and starting a new job. If that fixes the problem, then most likely you already had a JVM active in your job before you set the CLASSPATH environment variable. Once the JVM is active in a job, you can't change the classpath, (and you can't change any of the Java classes). Each QSH command gets a new job, so when calling QSH, you get a new job and new JVM for each call, so any changes in your CLASSPATH would be used.

qsh vs Command line

I am calling a java program from RPGLE. If call the RPG from QSH using "/qsys.lib/mylib.lib/quote.pgm" it works great. If I call the same program from command line "call Quote" it gives class not found error. The CLASSPATH was set correctly. WRKENVVAR and echo $CLASSPATH gives the same value. so, i don't doubt the classpath. Your Help appriciated.

Comment

Working...
    X